Friday, May 8, 2009

Like a Birthday Present




$5.68
When the clerk said $5.68, I smiled like it was my birthday. I love shopping at thrift stores for crafty stuff. Salvation Army, Goodwill, Crisis Pregnancy Support, all have my money on a regular basis.
It's not that I only buy old and salvaged stuff, it is just that I love saving money!!!
When I can get all those used candles, which means wax to make my own newly poured candles with wick for free, and 10 zippers, one package of white rick rack, 5 pieces of glassware, A bag of 50 pieces of tulle already cut into circles, one pkg. of silk ribbon for embroidering flowers, and a new basket trashcan, I really do feel good about how far my money will go towards my crafty endeavors.
As I work down this basket of goodies I will post the items. I can't wait to see what comes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment