Wednesday, September 9, 2009



Posted by Picasa
I have been crocheting these bags for the grocery shopping. One will be in the variegated cord that I love so, and another will be in white as it was a very soft stretchy fiber. This is mindless crochet, and easy for me to do in the car or while I have something else that needs attention. We have also made a few of the grocery bags for use instead of the plastic ones from the market, but have more cut than sew together at this point.
The pattern is from The Purl Bee (http://www.purlbee.com/crocheted-linen-grocery-tote/2009/9/3/whits-knits-crocheted-linen-grocery-tote.html). I chose crochet rather than knitting this time. My only alterations thus far has been to begin the circle with a small plasting ring instead of the 11 sc in the beginning chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment