Monday, October 31, 2011

Goodies!!

So this weekend my husband and I went shopping for new phones. An Apple IPhone4S with SIRI voice technology.   This is what he bought me.  I love it!  There are so many thing I still have not figured out about it yet but can tell you that I will definitely be doing more blogging and more picture taking.  It has a whopping 8MPG camera.  That is stronger than our current DSL.  It has a steep learning curve if you have never owned an Apple product before (me) but I couldn't be happier with it.

This is what he pre-ordered to be delivered on the 7th.  It is the Motorola RAZ R.  He is quite jazzed but I feel sorry that he has to wait while my new toy is here.  Although we had both had our phones for over two years I was happy with my Blackberry Storm 2.  The only problem was the incoming rings, chimes, and other sounds all stopped working.  I could not tell if I had any incoming calls or messages.  His (same phone) has other multiple problems like short battery charge, shutting itself off often for no reason, etc.  so it was time for us to buy.  I am thrilled with both choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment