Wednesday, May 7, 2014

And in the meantime...

A few non-challenge projects from the last few weeks.  

A new purse from the Bernina blog I just had to make for daughter #3


Some new needles from the local thrift store.  Thought it was only one sleeve but turned out to be two sleeves and a total of 16 hooks.  

A couple of new dishrags for my sister.  The kiddos went to visit this weekend and presented some goodies for me.




She also saw my cupholder circles in my car to absorb the drips and wanted some for her car.  

A new 'funny' hat for daughter #1.  Now they all 5 have one.  If I could just get a picture with all of them together.  









and finally some wonderful vintage knitting and crochet books from the thrift store.  Each of these were .39 and .59 cents.  I looked through about 20 more but only bought about 12.

1 comment:

  1. I love vintage crochet books too! I had about 100 from 1930 - 1950 that were lost in a fire :(
    Car cupholder circles! OH my it's one of those "DOH! Why didn't I think of that?" type of things! Just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete