Sunday, August 17, 2014

Excuses?!?

I have several excuses for not keeping up the the crochet Challenge this past few weeks.  Or may you could think of them as .....reasons?



I had foot surgery on my right foot.  A bunionectomy to be precise.  I have been working part time for several years now, and just this month have transitioned to full time.  While I was ready for this I was also scheduled to have surgery and then have a two week semester break before I had to go back to work.  With the change I had 2.5 days. Soooo........
I had my surgery Friday morning, and a meeting at work Tuesday for 2 hours and then back to full time on Wednesday.  All with the aid of this knee Scooter and then this boot.


 I did not like the grey antiseptic boot so I just had to 'craft it up'.
This was done with some great patterned duct tape.  Took about 30 minutes.




Good news is my doctor says only two more weeks of the boot and then I can go to 'supportive and athletic footwear for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment