Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Share the Love

Week 49: How do you share your love of crochet?

I have been away from posting in the challenge for a while, but not from trying to meet the challenges. This month I have shared, shared, shared my love by forming and instructing a group of women with whom I work in both knitting and crochet. We met for the first time ever last Saturday and they are all (8) so excited to have learned something. One of the members have even been looking online for patterns, taught herself to read the pattern instructions and posted pics up everyday on facebook of her new dishcloths. She even taught her 11 year old daughter what she learned just last week.
they come to work now with their handwork and show it off at lunch everyday. It makes my heart sooooo happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment