Thursday, April 9, 2015

Oh Baby Baby!

April seems to be a great month to celebrate babies. Maybe it’s thoughts of spring, or perhaps it’s because so many of my nieces and nephews have April birthdays, but I thought it would be a great time to crochet up some baby items.Your challenge this week is to crochet a baby item and show us what you made.
Last Month My dad was in the hospital for about a week. I had my crochet and knitting bag with me and one of the day nurses showed me this super easy ribbed infant hat pattern.  She is in a group that makes them for the babies born in the hospital. 
I whipped up half a dozen and showed them to our group and now we are making them to donate too. : )
We also have 5 new babies in our work department and they all have new HATS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment